‘Hurry Murray’ the act of sending a person repeated text messages, many times in a short period of time.
This, as you can imagine, is a very long and time consuming process. I decided to write an app that did it a lot quicker and easier.
The main idea is to take a user inputted message and send it several times in one go to the same number. This will be quite simply done with a loop.
Hurry Murray App v0.2
- Horizontal layout as well as vertical.
- Icon, may still be changed.
- Clear button – clears all fields and resets focus to ‘number’ box.
- Abort button – not working.
- Number fields set to only take numbers, not text.
- Auto complete contact list, called from the phones contact list.
- Multi platform versions- iPhone, Symbian, Blackberry, etc.
- Vertical/Horizontal auto switch views when phones is rotated.
- Possible slider for “Number of times” instead of text input.
- Improve layout.
- Notification progress bar, instead of dialog notification.
- Abort button.
Hurry Murray App v0.1 – A very basic implementation built for Android on SDK Version 2 or higher.
If you want to get involved in this project feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the contact page.